- 304L or 316L stainless steel
- 150 psi 300 degrees F ratings
- Standard size flows to 500 GPM
- Additional options include flows to 1500 GPM
- Skidded systems available, including pumps and controls
- Wound polypropylene cartidges from .5 to 100 micron retentions
- Many other media options available
The "SCF" filter system provides unmatched filtration for a wide range of fluids, whether it is drinking water or process water. Cartridges are available to treat the spectrum of filtration requirements up to 240°F temperature and 150 psi system pressures. Cartridges are available to remove taste, odor, dissolved organics and chlorine, and our special absorbent cartridges can remove oil and other viscous petroleum products.
The "SCF" is constructed of 304L or 316L stainless steel and covers a flow range from 25 gpm to 1500 gpm.